The HSM Group, a division of Newristics, LLC. (HSM) is committed to the protection and safeguarding of personal data collected from persons who are (a) business individuals or entities relating to business information, (b) consumers, and (c) patients relating to health information.
Privacy and data protection
HSM adheres to the following policies:
1. All PII obtained shall be lawfully collected, compiled, stored, allowed access to, processed, and utilized by HSM.
2. Participation in all research projects is voluntary and respondents may opt out of any research project at any time. In addition, consent will be obtained prior to the collection of PII that will be recorded.
3. All PII obtained shall be treated confidentially, shall be used for research purposes only, and shall not be disclosed to any person not employed by HSM or HSM’s Panel Partner, except with consent, as required by law or by court order.
5. When our Panel Partner receives personally identifiable information from HSM, they are required to sign a legally binding agreement. By entering into this agreement with HSM, our Panel Partner agrees that their use of survey response data will be limited to research purposes and that all personally identifiable information will remain confidential.
6. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
7. HSM adheres to research industry Codes and Standards.