Trade associations, funded by the members they support, have unique challenges that include a limited universe, diversity, and often disparate member interests. HSM has served as a research partner for industry associations since 1996.
In recent years, we have expanded our focus among hospital-based associations, growing our client base to more than a dozen local, state, and national hospital-based associations. We are also a trusted partner of trade associations representing members in pharmaceutical, managed care, and other provider organizations.
Our research with association members provides an independent and objective assessment of how members view the association’s performance and value, what they get from the association, and also provides the association with insights to their members’ evolving needs and challenges.
Past and Present Clients
• American Hospital Association
• Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association
• Colorado Hospital Association
• Florida Hospital Association
• The Healthcare Association of New York State
• The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania
• Hospital Association of Southern California
• Illinois Hospital Association
• Indiana Hospital Association
• Kansas Hospital Association
• Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council
• Maryland Hospital Association
• Texas Hospital Association
• Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
• Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
• American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations
The HSM Difference: